The following roles exist in “newsroom”:
- Administrator: The role is only available to employees of media.works or Enodia Software.
- Editor-in-Chief: Can change settings in the backend; can create and edit “Topics”, “Campaigns”, “Activities” and “Events” as well as assign or change “Owners”.
- Editor: Can see and change his/her own profile in the backend; can create and edit “Campaigns” or “Activities” as an “Owner” or “Co-Owner” of “Topics”; can create and edit “Events”.
- Visitor: Can access his/her own profile in the backend; cannot make any entries but only passively look at the information in “newsroom”.
- Expert (production area only): Experts have access only to the content production elements to which they have been invited. Experts do not require a separate license.
- Translator (production area only): Translators have access only to the elements of the content production to which they have been invited. Translators do not need a separate license.