If you have logged in for the first time, you can simply start by getting used to the look & feel and the functionality of “newsroom”. Or you start by completing your profile and telling the system where you’re working, who you’re working with, and what you’re working on.
To do so, simply click on “User Settings” in the menu on the right and then on “My Settings”.
A new window will open with your user settings. You can enter the following information in this template:
- Your personal data such as name, e‑mail address, etc.
(Please note, it is mandatory to provide your e-mail address and name. Further personal information is voluntary.)
- The language for the interface.
- Your time zone.
- The language in which you create content.
- Your user group (= role, can only be edited by Administrator and Editor-in-Chief roles)
- The unit(s) you are working for.
- The market or markets in which you are operating.
- Colleagues with whom you are frequently working.
- Your Password.
- Your media (the activity types you are frequently using).
- Your target groups and your teams (only available in “newsroom Atelier” and “newsroom Campus”)
Here you can also turn on/off e-mail notifications.
Opening the tab “Additional information”, you can enter the following information:
- Your contact details (left column).
- Your profile picture (top right, via drag & drop).
Please note that providing this information is voluntary, and you will not have any disadvantage if you do not provide it. To protect your personal data, we signed a contract on the processing of personal data with your company.
Don’t forget to save your changes with a click on “Save” in the upper left-hand corner of the screen.